What’s Making Money Online

what's making money online

What’s Making Money Online

I believe the better question is how can you make money online. There are numerous ways of doing this. You can get an online job, see here. You can take paid surveys, see here. Or continue to read to earn some real money online, and start your own online business, free. Maybe you have made money online in the past, maybe not. I’m here to tell you it is possible, I didn’t know where to look myself when starting out. But I kept looking and doing research. Eventually, I struck gold.

Are you ready to change your life!

Ok, maybe that last line was a little dramatic. But seriously, I am going to present to you a way in which I started making money online, and you can too. It truly is life changing. Having the ability to work at home, as far as how much money you make, well that is up to you.

“How Much Is This Going To Cost Me”

Nothing. Nada. $0. Keep your wallets where they are, you won’t need em’. At Wealthy Affiliate University, you will learn how to create a profitable website. Now let me be honest with you. I signed up here (all you provide is your name, email, any username, choose password, and your account is done) took a quick glance, signed out and forgot about Wealthy Affiliate.

A few days later, I found myself at my computer again looking for honest ways to make money online. What do you know? I stumbled across Wealthy Affiliate again. So I enter my usual email and password and I was logged in. This time, I really took an in depth look at all they have to offer. I even had the chance to hop into the live chat feature and speak with other members, who were very helpful and pointed me in the proper direction to getting started.

I haven’t looked back since!

I had no experience, no knowledge on how to set-up or run my own website, I didn’t know where to start when it came to making money online. I was fortunate to have found Wealthy Affiliate (or vice versa). The training is easy to follow, there is tons of support and help around too. We will cover that here. But my point is, if I can do it. Anyone under the Sun can make money online.

What Is Making Money Online About?

There’s no secret formula. You do not need a computer science degree. All it takes…you ready for it? All it takes is you being willing to help other people. That’s it. Be willing to help people out and you can become highly successful online. Guaranteed.

whats making money online

Think about it, there are over 2 billion (2,095,006,005/ 30% world population) online at any given time . It’s massive. A lot of the time, people are online shopping, reading content, or searching for something. This is the exciting part, and where you and I come in.

Let me give you an eye opening example real quick, this website, this page even, was designed to show you honest ways to earn money online. You probably reached this article in search of how to make money online. I get paid simply by showing and helping you and others how to earn online too. Helping people is a reward in itself, but earning revenue in the process is nice 🙂

Wealthy Affiliate & Making Money

Have a look at the video below to further explain how you will get paid, while gladly helping others:
what's making money online

To sum up the video:

1. Choose An Interest
  2. Build A Website
  3. Attract Visitors
  4. Earn Revenue

What Do I Need, What Are The Requirements :

1. Access to a computer
  2. Basic computer skills
  3. Understand easy-to-follow training
  4. Put effort into it, You get out what You put in

Sounds Too Good To Be True?

I couldn’t agree more with you! But just so we are clear, as I mentioned Wealthy Affiliate is free $0. You will gain 2 websites, 1-on-1 support, access to other members to ask questions or if you need help at any time along with the first 20 lessons of unique training, all for free $0.

Wealthy Affiliate does offer a Premium Membership, costing $19 your first month. This gives you access to more tools, training, unlimited contact with the Owners(they are awesome, I sometimes catch them in the chat feature I mentioned earlier) and much, much more.

It is not a necessity, you will be perfectly fine starting your website as a Starter member. If you decide to advance, that’s excellent. If not, again it’s not a necessity, and you will still be on your way to creating your very own online website. Just to give you a quick look at what to expect in your free training, see below:

what's making money online

This will be your introduction to creating your own online business, and how to generate income online. Allow me to show you another image on the difference between Starter membership and Premium membership within Wealthy Affiliate. Again, do not worry about going Premium, try before you buy using Wealthy Affiliate. Or you can remain as a starter account for life and earn money. Have a look:
what's making money online

Wealthy Affiliate My Exciting Offer

You came in search of a way to earn some money, from the comfort of home, using a computer. Wealthy Affiliate University is my exciting offer to you. It is hands down the best training for “newbies”, even those with experience. Put a little time and effort into your website and training, and you will see results.

I Will Be There To Personally Greet You

Sign up now, I will be there to personally greet you and gladly assist you along the way. You will have access to unique training which includes classes, courses, video tutorials, followed up by simple tasks at the end of each. Check off these tasks when complete, and see your very own online business grow in the process. Get started, and I will see you there!

Start My Free Wealthy Affiliate Account $0

• JasonRiaz Shah says:

Hey Jason,
    Great article you’ve put up here, I agree with Wealthy Affiliate being the best platform for making money online out there as I am a member there too. Unlike other programs which you need to pay in order to make money, Wealthy Affiliate encourages you to use their starter account to make money first before ever making a decision to buy which is why it is the perfect opportunity for beginners to have a go at it. Loving your work, I bookmarked you site!

• JasonJason says:

Hey I appreciate it!

I encourage it as well, try before you buy, it’s worth it and almost unheard of. I haven’t seen another website or community like we have at Wealthy Affiliate.

Not to mention, it flat out works! Thanks for commenting.

• JasonRiaz Shah says:

Hello again Jason!
    Loving your article way too much, I keep finding myself at your page to read about it. I’ve been a member for over a year now, so long in fact that I forgot about those little things that makes Wealthy Affiliate amazing. I would recommend anyone who’s serious about making money online to check out Wealthy Affiliate and if anyone has anyone questions, Jason is the man to go!

• JasonChris says:

A very handy article on whats making money online – really helped answer a few of my questions. I’ve been looking for totally free options over the last fortnight but there seems to be a catch with everything. This looks like it ticks all the boxes. What’s the help like there in the community?

• JasonJason says:

Hey,

The community is very supportive. I always had questions starting out, and still do to this day. And never hesitate to ask because I always receive help and never an issue to the other members in helping someone.

The best part about the community to me is all the people using Wealthy Affiliate, who have been working online for Years. They have so much knowledge and have so much insight and are willing to share it with you.

You seriously would get charged somewhere else for that one on one expertise.

Thanks for commenting, hope to see you there!

• JasonAngel says:

I couldn’t agree with you more when you rephrased the question from being What’s Making Money Online to How Can You Make Money Online. 🙂

Wealthy Affiliate is indeed the best place to make all that happen and much more as you are provided backup from such a caring supportive online community of people. 🙂

Wishing you all the very best with your online success and futuristic endeavors,

~Angel

• JasonStephen Mcgouran says:

Great post on wealthy Affiliate Jason!

The fact that it’s free really makes it a no brainer for people to get started if their thinking of starting up a business/passion online of something they’re passionate about!

You’ve pretty much spelt it out what Affiliate Marketing is , how it connects to someones interests and what they get when starting up with Wealthy Affiliate and like I said it’s free so people should at least give it a shot!

Cheers, Stephen

• JasonJason says:

Hello and thank you Stephen,

Yes it is a no brainer. But those wanting success have to be willing to dedicate time and effort into their online business, just as if it were a business being held offline.

I couldn’t agree more with you, it is free to use, so why not give it a shot 🙂

Thanks again

• JasonSonia says:

Thanks for this comprehensive review of Wealthy Affiliate! The way I see it, the fact that it’s free to sign, you have nothing to lose!

I do have a few questions for you. Can I really earn enough money to support myself and quit my current job?

If I already have a website can I transfer it to Wealthy Affiliate?

Thanks

Sonia

• JasonJason says:

Hey Sonia,

You’re exactly right about this opportunity; to learn how to earn money online may not be for everyone, but it’s free to start and use! Nothing to lose so why not give it a shot!? Lol

Yes you can make a full-time income by applying what’s being taught at Wealthy Affiliate and taking action. Wealthy Affiliate doesn’t pay you. You pay you, and honestly the possibilities are endless.

And yes you can transfer a current website to Wealthy Affiliate and allow it to be hosted there.

Good luck, and I hope to see you there.

• JasonEngen says:

l am a Wealthy Affiliate member as well and I also agree that their platform is the best that I have tried so far. They give you classrooms and trainings to get you to a comfort level of understanding that I have yet to see anywhere else. The tools that they allow you to use are very helpful in completing your website based on your interest.

• JasonJason says:

You said it all!

I have been a member going on 6 months now and very glad I found such an opportunity, it’s life changing.

I personally recommend it to anyone interested in wanting to learn how to make money online, have there own business, interested in owning their own websites, etc.

This recommendation is due to what WA has taught me as a complete noob when it comes to websites and running a successful business online.

Say Hi sometime within the community

Thanks for commenting Engen

• JasonTheDopestMatrix says:

there are millions of ways to make money online but I feel as though a lot of the more in your face options are merely a temporary fix- like serveys and stuff. not that they’re bad sites, but they truly limit how much money you can actually make!
    I like your idea with wealthy affiliate a lot better! 🙂
    Matt TheDopestMatrix

• JasonJason says:

Hey Matt,

Yes there’s really no limit to what you can create or how much money you can make when it comes to working online.

If you are taking surveys you are really limiting yourself I feel because that is time spent where you could be establishing your own business online, that is just my opinion.

Yes, give WA a try if you like, it is free to join. Hope to see you there.

• JasonKarissa says:

That is a great post promoting Wealthy Affiliate! Very unique.

This will truly help people understand what WA is all about.

Since there are so many scams out there it is important to show others that there IS a way to be successful!

I also really enjoyed your other approved sites and how they can help people too. Keep up the good work!