What Is Swagbucks For

what is swagbucks for

Product Name: Swagbucks
Key People: Chuck Davis, Josef Gorowitz, Scott Dudelson, Eron Zehavi
The Verdict: Legit
Website: Swagbucks.com

What Is Swagbucks For

What is Swagbucks for? Is it legit or safe to use? What the hell is a “swagbuck” anyway?

Stick with me as I take you inside Swagbucks and share my experience with you.what is swagbucks for

Swagbucks is an online rewards and cashback program. Also, it is free to join and safe to use.

Swagbucks has a modern feel to it, compared to other online cashback programs. I personally believe this is the sole reason it has become so popular for users. They also offers more ways to earn points or “swagbucks” then similar sites. You may earn swagbucks(their form of credits) by inviting friends, searching the web using their own personal search engine, watching videos, playing games, shopping, and yes, taking surveys.

There are more ways to earn, but those are the quick & easy methods I use, and you may use already in your daily internet affairs. Except now, you can be slightly paid for your efforts.

what is swagbucks for

How much swag bucks you earn depends on what activities you participate in. You can earn 1SB(swagbuck) just for watching a  video. Take a survey you can earn 80SB, sometimes more, sometimes less.
(Above are just a few examples I noticed while using swagbucks.com on that day, all offers are subject to change)

Shopping online seems like the best way to earn SB, for example, for every $1 you spend using Amazon.com you could earn up to 4SB. There are different promotions for different participating stores. But to be honest with you, I didn’t look into this program to spend money. I’d rather be earning real income online.

what is swagbucks for

100 Swagbucks(SB) = $1 dollar

As previously mentioned, you can earn SB by watching a video. Common offers I’ve come across include 1SB to watch a collection of 5 videos which takes 15 minutesto watch before you receive your earnings. I’ll save you the time and do the math here:

15 x 4 = 60 minutes
1SB x 4= 4SB or $0.04

So at this rate you are making $0.04 an hour. Ridiculous I know. I’ve also come across 20 minute surveys that will pay you 80SB. Which can total to $2.40 an hour when such offers are available, not going to retire early on that. In fact, you might want to keep this grand promotion to yourself.

I have come to realize there are two types of swagbucks users. You have your occasional user. Then you have someone who is literally chasing these swagbucks. More-like wasting valuable time.

Final Thought On Swagbucks

Swagbucks can be exciting at first, but is also very time consuming and grants very little reward for your time. If your looking to kill some time and earn a small portion online, be sure to give them a visit.

There are many different ways to earn some real, solid, income online. Unfortunately Swagbucks isn’t one of them. Not to say they aren’t a legit website, they indeed are, they pay however is not.

I am fortunate enough to work online and on my own schedule, this wasn’t an automatic thing. Meaning it didn’t happen over night. I had no prior experience or special skill sets when it comes to business online. I did however have a passion to work for myself.

So I explored different options, and was willing to do the work and stick with the plan, which was to work for myself whatever it took. Now I am able to do so and you can too.

If serious about earning full-time income online from home or anywhere you please, click the link provided below. You do not need any require experience and it is free. Learn more now:

How To Earn Full-Time Income Online

• Merceadez says:

I never heard of swagbucks, it sounds like it pays slightly better than some of those other sites like cashcrate. I agree with you thou 2.40 a hour is nothing to quit your job and retire over. I see that you earn SB credits on the site is that like money? What is the $ amount you have to reach to cash out? How do you make a full time living online? I would love to be able to quit my job.

• mm Jason says:

Hello Merceadez,

I am an affiliate marketer, this is how I am able to make my living online. I just started working online and from home in 2015. I learned how to do this all in thanks to Wealthy Affiliate. This is where I learned the ins and outs of affiliate marketing. Including how to build a website, attract visitors, generate money, and so much more.

To answer your question about swagbucks, you can “cash out” money through a Paypal transfer. Or in the form of a gift card from the different offers they have. I’m unaware if there is a minimum payout before you can claim your swagbucks credit.

If you are serious about earning a full-time income online please visit Wealthy Affiliate and join for free to learn more. I will be there personally to help you out.

• Marc says:

I have heard so much about Swagbucks, and thought about it in the past. The reality of the time it takes and the benefit you actually get from it deters me away. I think there are many other ways to make money online that actually pay at a much better rate. Swagbucks seems to be chasing a dream and wasting time to me.
    Marc

• mm Jason says:

I’m happy to say Swagbucks is an honest site, not a scam. There system however, not so good. As you pointed out it is time consuming and unrewarding. People actually get so caught up in earning these swagbucks and spend NUMEROUS hours to obtain a $10 amazon gift card.

If they knew better, they could be making $1,000’s+ monthly, weekly, heck daily by affiliating with Amazon. Forget a $10 gift card.

That is what I was pointing out, and what I learned online thanks to Wealthy Affiliate.

• Ananda says:

It was nice to meet from your wonderful review .I really have no idea about Swagbucks. After reading your article I got some idea and knowledge I could say. I can say that we have spend more time over Swagbucks and I finally agree with you that Affiliate marketing like Wealthy Affiliate is good choice for making money online.

• mm Jason says:

Hey Amanda,

Yes WA is an excellent way to learn how to earn income online and in my opinion a far better way of spending your time on the computer than taking surveys if it’s earning money you’re after.

Thanks for commenting

• Viljoen says:

I used to do surveys on sites such as Swagbucks, but unfortunately it is not a type of business model that you can scale.

Because you get paid per survey which is actually paid per hour, you limit yourself grow financially. Swagbuck is legit, but I prefer Affiliate marketing because it is a business model that you can scale.

• mm Jason says:

I would have to agree with you.

Survey-taking is one of the oldest methods to earning money online from home.

Although there are some legit companies that will pay you to take surveys with them, the pay is poor, and as you said there is no real opportunity to scale your income or business.

Swagbucks is legit, but if you’re after full-time income, WA can help anyone!

• Juan says:

After reading your review I understand that Swagbucks should be treated as a part time hobby/job since it is very time consuming and there is not so much return in terms of money.

The Internet offers so many different ways to earn some real, solid, income online that I don’t think I want to waste time with Swagbucks. I will definitely would love to try your recommendation since it is free to try. Then I can decide if it is for me or not.

• mm Jason says:

Hey Juan definitely.

Welcome and I will see you there and be available to help you out if and when you ever need it.

Glad you enjoyed the review. And I’m proud to say swagbucks isn’t a scam, just not the best time spent online if you are interested in earning.

Welcome aboard.

• Schikey says:

Hello, is there any other website recommended (that offers like Swagbucks) to earn extra pocket money? Sadly, Swagbucks isnt available yet on my country. (Singapore & Malaysia Regions)