the youth job scam

The Youth Job Scam

I first came across The Youth Job scam while on Twitter, someone ‘tweeted’ me with a make money online opportunity so I thought I would check it out for myself.

Being that I work from homeI am always interested in learning more methods or seeking more potential revenue streams online.

To be honest I am always skeptical about these opportunities with Twitter.

99% of the time it turns out to be fake, in my experience at least.

TheYouthJob.com was NO excepction…

Name: The Youth Job
Owner: Unknown
Website: theyouthjob.com

1/ 0
The Youth Job - Overall Rating

See How I Make Money Online Here!

What Is The Youth Job?

According to theyouthjob.com homepage, it is an online company founded in 2010 and pays its members based on how many tasks they complete each day.

Why Is The Youth Job A Scam

The Youth Job is part of a series of scams. Pretty much, you’re being “paid” to refer others to this program.

Evidently there’s many sites similar to the Youth Job scam in appearance and the tasks you have to do.

The problem is nobody is getting paid from these sites and I’m positive the same owners of The Youth Job scam are behind these other false sites.

With The Youth Job, you are initially asked to invite friends and other people that you know to join as well. The site claims you can earn $5 per every unique visitor that clicks your link, $5 per link click is unheard of in the real online working world.

To earn clicks and get paid you would need to share your referral link, they even suggest you share this across the most popular social media sites.

the youth job scam

A unique visitor only means a click by a new visitor who has never previously clicked your link. So if someone has already clicked your link and decides to click that link again for whatever reason, you will not be “paid” for that click.

Getting people to click your link is not a hard task. To receive $5 every time someone new clicks your link is truly unheard of.

If it were true you could really earn a lot of money this way, sadly people are NOT getting paid at all.

What Their After

The Youth Job is after the recruitment of more and more people to the “program” so that the owners can continue to get paid for any tasks being completed by others.

How it works?

Once your refer enough people and earn the minimum $300, you can request to be paid.

What happens next is you are presented with a survey or some other offer to complete BEFORE you can receive your payment.

These same surveys and offers become endless, you are lead from one site to the next given offer after offer and survey after survey. Never getting to the money you earned.

By getting people to believe ALL they have to do is take a survey online to finally receive their payment can be pretty enticing. So people often go along with it in hopes they will be getting their money.

However, when you take these surveys the ONLY ones getting paid or any credit for these tasks are the owners.

This is why they have the referral program in place, more people signed up, more people “cashing out”, more people taking surveys in which all proceedings go strictly to the owners.

Got it?

Alright.

Start Earning Extra Money Online Here – Join Free!

It’s Illegal

Have a look at this chart taken directly from theyouthjob.com homepage:

the youth job scam

What’s being presented at The Youth Job scam is the definition of a pyramid scheme. I used a definition found at scamwatch.gov below:

the youth job scam

Though you’re not paying to participate…

It is clearly a pyramid scheme. I’m not saying that every company online that uses this type of compensation plan is a scam.

Again the issue with The Youth Job is that nobody is receiving any payments for their contribution or work. Not to mention people are not getting ANY response when trying to contact them by email.

Complaints for The Youth Job

While doing a little research for this site, it was near impossible to miss all of the complaints against The Youth Job. See for yourself below:

the youth job scam

the youth job scam

the youth job scam

Those are just a few of the many complaints found against The Youth Job and sites that are just like it.

There Are Ways To Earn Online!

If you have referred anyone to The Youth Job, you may want to contact that person(s) and let them know it was a scam and to not waste their time with it, it’s up to you.

Though The Youth Job and a lot of these ‘make money online’ opportunities turn out to be false, unfortunately, there are still LOTS of legitimate ways in which people are earning substantial income online.

Do not be fooled by these get rich quick opportunities. Earning money online requires hard work and if it’s something you are seriously interested in doing, you are going to need to drill that into your head.

Nobody’s getting rich online overnight without doing hard work. It’s no different than working offline.

I actually work from home using a laptop, so if you have any questions about working online or The Youth Job feel free to comment below and I will reply.

CAN’T WAIT? Want to start an honest way and earn money online? Try WA for Free!

extra paycheck online

• JasonDerek Marshall says:

Awesome scam busing review there. It is thanks to sites like your’s that save a lot of people hoping to succeed online or just earn a little extra a lot of hear ache.

Personally I have never heard referred anyone to the youth job company but I am alert to that now. Thank you !

• Jasondezenn says:

Great review, i my self have heard of this scam before and decided to give it a try but luckily realised how much of a scam it is and the potential to actually gain profit is near impossible. Its great you’ve reviewed this so others can not get sucked in as there are many scams out there on the web which people arent aware of

Thanks for commenting,

Yes I don’t mind doing these reviews, even though they get redundant, because I feel like I’m doing my part by sharing the truth about them with you and others.

The unfortunate thing is that there are SO MANY online, it’s ridiculous.

If all of those people/owners of these scam sites would put as much work and energy as they do into scamming people, into a LEGIT business online, I feel they would be much better off.

Just my thoughts…

• JasonChazmar says:

So where are the legit jobs online that aren’t a scam?

Hey Chazmar I see you joined and got started thru my #1 recommendation

Welcome aboard!

You now have access to many training videos and courses, your own 2 websites to work with, access to other members to ask questions or get help (you can even hop into live chat for immediate help), and my personal help whenever you need it and so much more all for free. If you would like to access everything, consider upgrading but first make sure you like what you see before doing so!

There are many options for anyone looking to earn online, I feel this one is an excellent source for anyone truly wanting to earn and I have contacted you there already. Hoping to hear a reply from you soon. Do let me know if you have any questions, I can help.

• JasonSandeep Bana says:

Theyouthjob.com is fake online earning money website or it’s real and how much safe with this site.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sandeep Bana

Hey Sandeep

The Youth Job is no job at all. It is fake and there are many similar websites to this one posing as a real opportunity to make money.

Nobody will be getting paid from The Youth Job, except for the creators of it.

I’m unsure if the website poses any threats, but it is a waste of your time…

Let me know if you need any further help!

• JasonFirdaus says:

Hey there how can I complete the servey. I have reach to more 300 dollar. It is stupid servey to… So many stupid for click. I have lost many kredit phone. Can anyone help me to complete the serve????

• JasonJason says:

If you are referring to the surveys at The Youth Job, they will only continue to have you click in order to complete more surveys.

You will not be able to redeem the $300 or any other money/incentives because The Youth Job is a scam. My advice is to stop using the site immediately.

Good luck, Firdaus. Let me know if you need any more help.

• JasonDaisy says:

Hello I’m a college student looking for full time work seems almost impossible , I’m at school most of my day , by any chance will you happen to know any legit websites I figured that youth website was a scam you confirmed it !thank you for that saved a lot of people’s time and money .

• JasonJason says:

Glad you found this article before wasting time with The Youth Job.

I understand how hectic it is out there when looking for available work, but I do know of a legit program where you can learn how to make money online.

I use WealthyAffiliate.com. That is also where I first learned about a proper way to make money online. I have been there ever since first joining, it’s truly a one stop shop as it has everything you need and, it works.

You can read my full review here on it.

Let me know if you have any other questions, Daisy.

• JasonNwodom Louis says:

Hey Jason can you get me connected to any legit online money making website.in order to suppoort myself financially

Hey Nwodom, of course!

I started with Wealthy Affiliate many months ago and have been using it since!

It’s free to join and follow the early training, but I do pay for Premium Membership to get full access. The payments cover themselves now thanks to what I am earning.

This is an opportunity to build a business online. Wealthy Affiliate gives you all of the necessary training, tools such as websites, and help.

I highly recommend you try it for yourself for free. I will be there to help you out as soon as you join.

Let me know if you have any more questions, Nwodom

• JasonGOWTTHAM says:

tell some online jobs for earning money jason

Hey,

There are lots of things you can do to earn money online. If you are looking for specific jobs such as data entry, telecommuting, etc. Refer to my article here.

You can also see My #1 Recommendation for a legit way to learn how to make money online. People using this learning center as a resource are leaving their jobs and making a living from their computer. Takes time and work!

• Jasonsalman saifi says:

it is really fake and totally scam nobody take the money in it because it must be true scam….

• JasonJason says:

Hey Salman, trust me nobody will be taking the money because there is no money to take when it comes to The Youth Job.

In order to claim the money you earned with them, they force you to complete survey after survey and you never end up getting paid in the end.

The surveys you are taking are on behalf of and only benefit the owners for The Youth Job. They are responsible for many similar websites to this one. All look the same (with a different name) and all of them are SCAMS.

Good luck, thanks for commenting

• JasonSolomon says:

how can i register and how much will i be pay in a day, week or month?

• Jasonanas says:

youth to earn how to complete servey

• JasonJason says:

You do not complete the survey to earn money.

In fact, you continue to take surveys while the owners collect payment for the continuous surveys you are taking.

Stay away from the Youth Job, as the title and entire post indicates, it’s a scam.

• Jasonjaimin prajapati says:

What use of earned money??

• JasonJason says:

I’m sorry Jaimin I do not fully understand your question. Are you trying to cash out the money earned with The Youth Job?

If so, these people will not pay you the money you have “earned”, it’s a scam.

• JasonChandan H Y says:

Sir I got 111 visitors and also got 450$ but I can’t redeem that money and please tell me how to get that money.

Hey Chandan,

The post written above for The Youth Job clearly states that you will not be able to redeem the $450 or any money at all from this website.

It’s a scam.

Let me know if you need further help on this.

• JasonJoe says:

Hey… I think youthjob.com had turned into youthtoearn.com check it out!

• JasonJason says:

Thanks for the heads up Joe,

I noticed that as well and wrote a similar review on Youth To Earn earlier this month, you can find it here.

They are only going to keep changing the name of the website or their “trademark”, while keeping the same exact pitch with a simple copy and paste. I felt it necessary to do the Youth To Earn review in hopes to expose the truth.

Thanks Joe, seriously!

• JasonIlyaas says:

How can i get money

• JasonMichael says:

Hey Jason, my name is Michael and I was wondering about this WA I read about here i have several health issues that make working a regular 9-5 job very taxing and painful so working from home to support my family would be a major step up. I read your article very closely and I must admit I’m curious BUT starting is free and you never specified how much exactly do I have to invest into this program to get the premium version? I don’t exactly have money to just throw away on hopes and dreams and “possibilities” how much does it cost to go premium with this and how often do I have to pay that? Is it a monthly, weekly, yearly thing or what? Tell me more I want as much info as humanly possible about it. I am an extremely skeptical person so I need to see something set in stone.

• JasonJason says:

Hey Michael, the best way to get a better sense of what WA has to offer would be to create the free account, if you haven’t already.

But you are right, eventually you will want to upgrade (if interested) to unlock all of the training and features WA has to offer.

This comes at $49 per month or they offer yearly Premium membership for about $360. There are huge saving coming up this Friday as part of the Black Friday sale they offer and this is usually for yearly membership.

I do understand where you are coming from when you say you have no money to just throw away. I had been unemployed for several months before stumbling across and joining WA. As a father of two who was looking for a way to make ends meet, I had lots of questions and was skeptical myself.

It wasn’t a walk in the park but I wouldn’t be where I am today without the help of the training, community, and overall service there. I am now able to work from home. It took me personally close to a year to see the type of results that allows me to do what I do today.

If you have any more specific questions regarding the Wealthy Affiliate platform, let me know.

Have a great week!