TIME SENSITIVE OPPORTUNITY
Thrive Life Consultant Income| Promoting healthy lifestyle
Make money promoting healthy, nutritious and tasty freeze dried products!
Hot selling product due to Coronavirus preparations, a must for every household!
The 47 Hour Work Week
Did you know in the U.S. your average work week tallies up to 47 hours? That’s an extra full days work for your standard five day 9-to-5 work week. These statistics include those who are full-time, American, adults. 42% who are 18 years or older work your average 40 hours a week, while 50% reported working longer hours than that.
There’s nothing wrong with putting in a little “overtime” and increasing your paycheck, but working these hours could make you begin to resent your job and place of work. “Long work hours may impair personal health, jeopardize safety, and increase stress”, according to a OECD(Organisation for Economic Co-operation Development) report. Here are 4 reasons why you may resent your job:
Why We Resent The 47 Hour Work Week:
1. Feeling obligated to work. The feeling of obligation and work comes from the fact you are inclined to be there. Even if you don’t hate your job you probably hate the fact you are forced to work. Also the repetition that you do at a regular job. When it’s all the same day after day, month after month, year after year, and so on. The repetition and obligation can take all the fun right out of ones work-life. Or life itself.
2. Stress and work-life balance. Go to sleep. Wake up. Head to work. Traffic jam. Work. Return to traffic jam. Arrive home. Couple hours of t.v. or some other activity. Sleep. Repeat. This may sound slightly familiar to most who are in the 9-to-5 work routine. Again there is nothing wrong with it, but if you are looking for a healthier work-life stay with me.
Working too often is stressful as it takes away time from other commitments and activities. We’ve all been there, having your plans completely shattered because you had to be at work or were asked to stay “late”. Maybe you missed one of your kids games, or a function a close friend was having. It’s not the end of the world, but admit it, it’s no fun missing those festive occasions.
The excessive hours and daily demands can put a strain on your personal relationships. Most of us even bring our work home with us, and treat it as a place to vent. Let’s look at a few tips which I hope can help you maintain a healthy work-life balance:
- Work smarter, not in excess. Give yourself reasonable time to finish tasks.
- Take a break when you need it. Also try to get away from the workplace during lunches if possible.
- Take personal responsibility for balancing a healthy work-life. When work gets too grueling or demanding, speak up for yourself, ask for assistance, or maybe purpose a better way to get the work at hand done.
Please feel free to comment below other useful methods to reducing stress at work!“SENSIBLE PEOPLE GET PAID FOR DOING SOMETHING THEY ENJOY DOING” – Alan Watts
3. You think somewhere else would be better. This is the case of the “grass is always greener on the other side”. I’m here to tell you, maybe it is. Maybe you can end up with better pay, better co-workers, better management. On the other hand it could decline your situation. I’m not telling you to quit your job. But if you are completely unhappy and stressed and it’s deriving from your current employment, perhaps it’s time to explore your options! Keep your current job yet look for other opportunities, there’s no harm in that. But stress from work could be be very harmful, literally.
4. The Pay. Jobs and work are so abominable and boring that somebody is willing to pay you money to do it. A lot of people resent their jobs because the pay is just not enough. Now, the pay may not matter to some but for others, it’s everything. Some are happy with just getting by financially while others may seek a much more comfortable lifestyle.
Regardless, I like to encourage those who are unhappy with their situation at work to explore their options. Who knows what you might discover. All it takes is for you to make a decision to do better and do it for You. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life” – Confucius.
My Exciting Offer To You
My offer to you is an opportunity to make money online right from your home using a computer. This is not a get rich quick scheme, or a scam. This involves studying, effort, time and focus. So if your not up for it, no hard feelings and please continue to search for a suitable line of work that makes you happy! If interested start where I started not too long ago here at WealthyAffiliate.com.
Wealthy Affiliate basically is an online learn and earn training community. You will learn how to set up your very own website and learn how to profit from it. You do not need Wealthy Affiliate to set up a website, or to earn money online. But they have an excellent training course for beginners and for those with experience you can learn a lot using Wealthy Affiliate too. Not to mention it’s Free to use! To learn more about Wealthy Affiliate and why I recommend it every opportunity I get, click Here. Also feel free to leave questions or comments below.