Need Online Job No Experience

need online job no experience

Need Online Job No Experience

I get asked a lot both in person and while online, if the type of work I do requires experience. So, here it is.

I too was in search of an online job while having no experience online, other than basic computer knowledge. And by basic I mean knowing how to navigate around the internet, using email, Facebook, etc. Simple things.

I didn’t know anything about coding, CSS, website design or anything like that. And I still don’t! Although I plan to learn eventually, it turns out you do not need to know that information to make money online.

You do not need a special set of skills, you do not need a degree in computer science. I sure as hell don’t. But I had a passion to be able to work on any schedule I set for myself, to be my own boss pretty much. Now I am.

The most common factor I have noticed among those who are successful online is….ready for it?……
To be successful and make money online, to work right from home, you must be willing to help other people, simple as that.

Being successful online doesn’t really require you to have a “job”. Instead you can start your own online business, allow me to show you how.

Learn How I Started Online Here.

How Can I Earn By Helping Others

Well think about it. There are billions of people online at any given time, most are reading articles, looking to find information need online job no experienceon something, or shopping. An article from cpcstrategy.com states that 80% of the internet has used the internet to purchase something. Shopping online is time saving, easy to compare prices, there is no waiting in lines, and there’s more variety. So you can see why many people prefer it. This is where you and I step in.

You can begin earning online by informing people of a certain product or a service. It can be anything of your choice really, a hobby, a passion, something you wish to learn more about yourself, or even something you hate can be turned around into profit!

Anything you are into really, you can turn that into a profit online, there are other people who will share that same interest all over the world.  This is what is known as a niche, or your audience. Just to name a few niche examples: fitness, fashion, healthy eating, sports, music, computers, toys, video games these can all be turned into a niche of yours.

In order to be able to display articles, services, products, you will need to create a website of your own. This can be done in one minute or less. Don’t believe me? Click here.

So now you have your website what’s next? Well I recommend getting some training as I did, I went from knowing nothing about having or running a website, now I have numerous earning money for me.

So again, I wouldn’t necessarily consider this an online job, but an online business of your own. You can even replace your full-time income source using this: Get the training now.

What Will I Gain From Training

You will learn how to create a profitable website. You do not need experience, and if you decide to train where I got started, youneed online job no experience can have a functioning website completely Free. 2 free websites in fact. Here’s a short list of what I received:

1. Step-by-step training
  2. Online video tutorials
  3. 1-on-1 & Live support
  4. And again, 2 free websites

And More!

So we’ve mentioned creating websites, different kinds of niches, and gaining an audience of people looking for information on a certain product/service. This short video below is an inside peek from where I received my training and knowledge. And I still use this site daily. The video explains how this all ties in to you generating income online:

need online job no experience

So the process is:

1. Choose an interest
  2. Building a website
  3. Attract visitors
  4. Earn Revenue

The whole idea behind this is considered affiliate marketing. Where you deal with real products, real customers, and you never have to ship a single item. The products you are reviewing or informing people on are free to present. And you can run your online business from anywhere in the world.

What are you waiting for? Start your online business!

Getting started in the training, the first 10 lessons are completely free. You will have direct access to other members, some are new as well. Many have been doing this for a long time, so it’s great having access and being able to learn directly from those experienced persons. All for free.

I would like to make this clear, this is not a “get rich quick” scheme. There is no such thing, unless you’re lucky enough to hit the lotto and become a millionaire overnight. It takes effort, and focus. The reward however is well worth it.

This is how I went from a need online job with no experience. To having my own online business, and being able to work at home. Any questions or comments please drop them below.

See My #1 Recommendation to Making Money Online in 2015

“Make the Rest of your life, the Best of your life”

10comments
    Dominic
    Dominic - 6 years ago

Hi Jason, your post really makes me think about this whole online business thing. It is not only about us wanting to make money, but most importantly how we can help other people, though our business, be it online or offline. If we are too greedy and only looking for money, people can see through our intention. But if we are sincere in wanting to help solving our customer or client problem, I believe we will get to be paid accordingly. Thank you so much Jason for sharing your timely post 🙂

Jason - 6 years ago

Yes you got it down, although money will be sitting high at #2 for most people lol

It is important, as you mentioned, to try and genuinely help others. Which actually makes the process simpler, you do not have to try and sell anything. Just leave them with your honest opinion and review on any product or service, and naturally you can begin to earn.

Thanks for leaving a comment

Chris
    Chris - 6 years ago

Really glad I ended up on this article this morning – it’s done a lot to point me in the right direction!
    I really like the idea of making money online by helping others – I’ve never really looked upon marketing as this before!
    What would you suggest as a starting point for internet marketing?

Jason - 6 years ago

Wealthy Affiliate.

I came across this myself and had no idea about marketing online, or making money online for that matter. This is perfect for inexperienced even those who have experience looking to learn and earn more.

You will have websites to work with, training, access to other members to ask questions, and the first 10 lessons which will have your site up and running all free with a starter account.

Give it a try, you have nothing to lose, and i’m sure will be satisfied with the results. See you there.

Roope
    Roope - 6 years ago

Thank you for your thoughts! It seems to be simple to earn revenue online but then it also requires quite a lot of work and discipline. I was wondering why more people are not making money online? I think there are three main reasons. 1.They don’t know it’s possible 2.They don’t believe it’s possible 3.They don’t have the knowledge/discipline/motivation. Some people are always stuck on number 2 but number 3 requires a lot of studying and education but with persistence I believe that it will pay off.

Jason - 6 years ago

Great insight Roope!

Your 3 main points make perfect sense. I was there not too long ago, not knowing or believing that making money online was an actual thing. The discipline and motivation part plays a key factor as well. You are working from the comfort of home and can easily be distracted. You have to be your own motivator when there’s no one else around to motivate you.

For some it can be a difficult transition when your use to having management looking over your every move. But this doesn’t mean it’s impossible to do. You have to work your way through the beginning stages of learning how to create your business online. It doesn’t happen lightning quick, but if anyone sticks with it they can begin to see all the great perks working online from home has to offer. Such as being able to work anywhere with internet access, not just from home.

I appreciate the comment Roope.

Angel
    Angel - 5 years ago

Dear Jason,

How you doing? Wow! This is such a great article to have stumbled upon in the morning, and what a awesome read it has been indeed. Wonderful wake up call for me really as I am a computer person and enjoy being online all the day long.

Simply amazing that I can make something of my interests and broadcast it to a wider audience online. Never thought website building can be this much fun and rewarding as I help offer my expertise in my profession to people. 🙂

Starting an online business is now my dream plan! 😀
    Whee, so exciting!

Wishing you all the best with your online success above and beyond the horizon,

~Angel

Jason - 5 years ago

Hello Angel, having an online business is a wonderful thing

To achieve this goal depends on you learning as you go, asking questions, and taking action!

The first step is learning how to build your website and learning in detail about the process of making money online.

That’s why I recommend Wealthy Affiliate to everyone. It is a great learning environment, the best support, it works for complete beginners and even those who are advanced online could learn some new valuable information. Oh yeah, it’s free.

Thanks for commenting

Derek Marshall
    Derek Marshall - 5 years ago

I do admit, I love blogging, had no idea I could turn my hobby blogging into a full time income, which is why I joined WA..top bonus is when I start earning an income, it will be doing something I love and, indeed residual as I can gain affiliate commissions from past articles written!

I love helping people and getting helpful information out there all in all total winner for me. Applying few techniques taught to my old blogs the traffic has improved 30% this month alone! and I am only half way through WA training.

Jason - 5 years ago

A 30% increase is a nice surprise to anyone with their own blog/website. I am glad you found your way to WA and more importantly you should be proud of You!

While WA gives you all the right tools and support you need to succeed online, it’s you who took the time to follow the training and do the work!

Keep up the good work and in good time you will start earning a steady income.

Thanks for stopping by Derek

Click here to add a comment