Is Survey Voices A Scam – Make $300 Today!?

is survey voices a scam

Earn your first $300 Today with Survey Voices?
I highly doubt it!

Will you really be connected with the best, most carefully examined surveys out there by using this service.

Is Survey Voices a scam or is Survey Voices Legit?

We share everything you need to know in our review including safe alternatives, should you decide SV is not for you.

Product Name: Survey Voices

Product Owner: Reward Zone USA LLC.

Price: Free

Website: www.surveyvoices.com

Learn How to Truly Earn From Home Using WA. Get Started Free.

Is Survey Voices A Scam Or Legit?

When it comes to Survey Voices I would have to say my experience was – displeasing.

I am not a regular member/user of theirs but did come by their website a week ago and decided to offer a review after spending some time on the website.

I noticed some good, but also some bad.

The Good

Some positives is that Survey Voices connects you with legitimate paying survey sites.

The Bad

One thing I found very troubling is that Survey Voices exposes its members to low-quality opportunities to ‘make money online’ and potential scams. I’ll share undeniable proof and examples where I encountered these, just below.

Another issue, the $300 a day crap.

The “$300 Today!” is heavily promoted on the Survey Voices website, and simply inaccurate:

Optimized-Capture.PNGsv12

Here’s where the real problem comes in with Survey Voices.

Although joining is free and fairly simple to do: just enter your email, a series of background questions such as name, age, location, etc. Followed by a qualifying survey.

After the qualifying survey you are presented with “exclusive offers”, and in these exclusive offers, I encountered some familiar scam websites.

Like this one:

is survey voices a scam

is survey voices a scam

This is Survey Voices leading you to a well-known scam in ‘Paid Surveys And More’. Make no mistake this was done intentionally and Survey Voices earns money when you take action on some of these “offers”.

Join Our #1 Rated Service. Learn How To Earn From Home.

Not OK.

On the other hand, you are being connected to SOME decent survey sites that do pay – after making your way through the BS promotions:

is survey voices a scam

Taking Survey’s Worth It?

Yes as they can be a reliable way to earn money on the side at your own convenience. Given, you join trustworthy sites.

Just some things to be aware of, survey taking won’t make you rich. It can be time consuming and the pay isn’t that great.

But again, some people enjoy taking surveys and being able to earn extra on the side. This extra money could help with bills, groceries, saving up for the holidays, etc.

So I can see why people enjoy taking them.

Interested in our favorite survey sites for 2019? Here’s what we recommend and you can learn more about each by following the links below. Free to join of course.

Our Favorite Survey Sites

There’s more out there. Just be sure to take the time to do a little homework on some of these sites before getting to vested in them. (i.e. Survey Voices).

Does Survey Voices Really Pay?

Regardless of the any income claims found on the Survey Voices website, they are not the ones responsible for any payouts.

Some of the websites that you join through Survey Voices, may or may not pay you. It is in your best interest to research any of the companies you join through them (or through any website for that matter) beforehand.

Remember, they are the ones recommending you to join various survey sites.

Let’s look at some of the pros/cons for Survey Voices.

Pros

• Connects you with some reputable sites
  • You can earn money
  • Support available

Cons

• It will more than likely take a couple of months before actually earning $300
  • They are displaying ads (to scams) in turn for compensation
  • Use caution and do research for each individual site you join

Final Opinion

3/ 0
Survey Voices - Overall Rating

Considering the fact that you are being exposed to scams during the sign-up process, I had to bring Survey Voices rating down to a 3.

Not to mention the fact that you don’t need Survey Voices!

They only play the middleman here, and their only role is to guide it’s users to safe, legitimate survey sites.

Which they fail to do by exposing you to certain scams.

YES, they eventually do connect you with legitimate survey sites in which you can join and earn money, but I don’t appreciate their tactics being used in order to “keep the lights on”.

Bottom line is that you don’t need to resort to using them as they are not the ones responsible for paying you, just connecting you.

I would consider seeking out an alternative middleman to these survey sites or even an alternative to making money online – like starting your own online business.

Learn How I Make A Full-Time Living From a Laptop.

What are some of your experiences with Survey Voices or survey sites in general? Feel free to share with us below!

Feel free to share with us below 🙂

• Matt says:

Even though the site might not be a scam it is still dishonest and that’s more than a good reason to not use it. Any site promising 300 dollars a day from surveys is just flat out lying. Then it promotes something that offers $3000/month? That’s when I hit the X button on my browser. I never liked surveys either. They are time consuming and often never worth my time invested. There are so many other ways of making money online.

• mary says:

I am glad I read this. Thank you. I live on a certain a mount a month. Can’t work due to a bad car accident. Am trying to raise my little girl. Do have a husband. But, in my case you wouldn’t know it. I buy all my needs and little ones needs. I buy for stuff his house ECT. So my money don’t go far . My idea just got shot down. I am glad this was here. I didn’t intend to go into any of my private life. Sorry. Have a good day.

• mm Jason says:

Totally fine Mary and I completely understand. I am glad you found this review helpful.

I am not a marriage counselor or an expert on relationships, hell I have problems of my own. But maybe it’s time for YOU to review certain people in life who may be holding you back from where you are trying to get to for you and your little girl. I myself have two young daughters and can relate.

Also, sorry to hear your idea got shot down, it happens!

Here’s a quick inspirational story: Jack Ma, the second richest man in China and founder of the website Alibaba, got rejected by KFC after applying there when KFC first opened it’s doors in China. Out of about the 25 staff that they hired to train, 23 of them got the position, Jack not being one of them.

You don’t need to go out and create the next Alibaba to live a rich life (whatever that means to you), but understand getting shot down or even ‘failure’ is only part of the journey to success.

Hang in there.

• Robin Vollmer says:

I was paid $5 by check for every survey I completed on PINECONE RESEARCH. That was several years ago so I’m not sure if they still pay the same way but they were were legit. It was $10-$15 a month but I was a single mom and sometimes that $10-$15 meant food til next paycheck.
    Currently, I like GOOGLE REWARDS. They only pay in cents at a time but surveys are 1 – 3 questions and I get 25 -50 cents. It adds up quickly. I use it to fund my online games or an occasional song! I’m also on Quick Thoughts. They pay $1.00 per survey and when you get to $10 you get $10 Amazon gift code. It takes awhile to get $10.00 to get gift card code but it’s free $. I’ve earned about $100.00 in the past year or so but I buy some of my jewelry making supplies on Amazon free! These sites are legit and free – no hidden costs. They pay you..you pay nothing.. I’m looking for more sites like these. I don’t mind surveys but don’t like wasting my time with fake survey sites that require a purchase to get gift card or whatever. I’m open to any sites you personally recommend. I appreciate your help and thank you for your integrity

• mm Jason says:

Hi Robin, I hear you. Money is money!

My girlfriend frequently uses Google Rewards as well so I am quite familiar with them.

Have you visited User Testing? This is one of my favorite survey sites, the pay is decent and the work is a little more interesting as there is live recording involved. Try it out.

Surveys aside, my personal recommendation to ALL interested in learning how to make money online would be Wealthy Affiliate. This site took me from no job to working from home. It took about 8 months until I was earning a comfortable amount, but I love the service, tools, and knowledge compacted into this place.

Give it a try, it’s free to join as well. There is a membership fee, but you only pay if and when you wish to upgrade.

If you have any questions feel free to run them by me. Other than that,

Have a great week!

• Duane Holmes says:

I manage a bit over 100 a month here no scams all surveys Cash Earned this year 866.69 , sure it take time but when every penny counts it’s the best 1 I know of also mindswarms hard too get but when you do it’s like 7 questions video for 50 to paypal

http://www.points2shop.com/ (EDIT)

Hi Duane,

That’s awesome that you’ve been able to earn some cash using their service and thanks for sharing Point 2 Shop with us. As you may have noticed I edited the affiliate link but will leave the url for others to click on who may be interested.

Thanks for stopping by and good luck.

• Luis says:

This was very helpful. Thank you Jason and all other folks posting their experiences. I’d like to know what are those other ways to make money online besides surveys? currently I only use FUSION CASH, OPINION OUTPOST and PRODUCT REPORT CARD but i have not yet cash out. I hope they’re all good companies.

Thanks guys!

• mm Jason says:

I’ve heard of Fusion Cash and also Opinion Outpost but unsure how reliable these sites are.

I do however recommend stopping by Wealthy Affiliate if you are interested in learning how to earn income from home.

You can begin following the training there for free (no credit card, no bs) and see if the training is for you. I’m also a member there and will be there to guide you along the way should you ever have any questions.

Oh and I agree!

It truly is a big help when other people take time out of there day to share their personal experiences with everyone else.

Much appreciated, thanks ALL!

• kisha says:

thank you, i knew something was up with this survey voices. its just seemed too good to be true. thanks for not letting me waste my time. I will keep researching until I find something I am comfortable with, and that won’t expose me to scams. I will check out the wealthy affiliate website, and some of the others mention on here. thanks everyone

• Joe says:

I’m really glad I found this website. I’ve been getting a lot of emails from Survey Voices App and I gave in and started to fill out the information section. Well, I stopped as soon as they asked me for my physical address and a few other things. I realized that I was going to be giving out a lot of information that could be picked up by scammers and stopped immediately and deleted everything. So happy that I read your review on them. SHAME ON THEM for setting people up for scam sites! I really appreciate all your advice. Thanks Jason.

My pleasure Joe!

Glad I could help out, and yes, it’s unfortunate that Survey Voices are willing to expose it’s members to scams.

Stay safe.

• Dave says:

Been wanting to earn money online but don’t know where to go. Not to techy smart. Can anyone help me out to find sites for not so techy people like me.

• david munywoki says:

Does it mean if a survey site asks for a huge membership its a scam?

• david munywoki says:

Mr. Matt tell me other ways of making money online.

• Jeff says:

Hi Jason.
    Well I seem to be the only putz that bought into “Paid Surveys and More”.
    Just did it yesterday and have a assist call from their rep help setup people.
    I actually spoke with a woman here in Reno that uses it and makes from $2500 to $4000 a month using it. She sais it took her about 4months to get there but says it was worth it. She had to take a lot of surveys and did wind up with some losers at first, but she was able to find numerous good sights and that’s how she is doing so well now. She has about 50 sites she uses exclusively and can do all in one day but usually does 1/3 to half for about 4hrs a day.
    That’s why I bought in. Was she lying or is this actually possible?
    I would appreciate some insight. Before my indoctrination tomorrow.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

• mm Jason says:

You can certainly make money taking surveys online, but not much. $2500 to $4000 sound like a bit of an exaggeration, unless she has something else going on besides the survey taking.

I would be wary of this service. Also, I found plenty of reviews by doing a simple search for ‘paid surveys and more reviews’ in Google.

Stay safe Jeff!

• Angela jones says:

I appreciate your honesty I am trying to find legitimate work online pls email me with anything you know of

• mm Jason says:

Hi Angela, have you considered starting your own internet based business? This is a great way to create an income online but is unlike your traditional job.

• aini says:

how can i delete my information/account i made on survey voice

Hi Aini,

I noticed an unsubscribe button at the very bottom of their homepage. If you are signed in while on the homepage, this may do the trick? It’s been so long since I’ve signed in it was asking me to re-register, which I did not.

• Curtis johnson says:

Surveyvoices refused to pay me after working since jan. 13, 2017 they shut down all email contacts but continue to email me plus their still on line

• mm Jason says:

I bet they are emailing you offers completely unrelated to their own service, Survey Voices.

I would unsubscribe if I were you and not waste any more time with them. Only a suggestion.

• Stephanie says:

How can i unsubscribe from survey voices?? Im in the US and the “unsubscribe” button doesnt let me. I keep getting random calls from numbers around f4om all over the country and its getting bad. help!

• mm Jason says:

Hi Stephanie, if the unsubscribe button is not working on your end, I am not sure how to get around that. Be sure to unsubscribe to any unwanted emails that you may be receiving and, if you haven’t already, ask to be placed on the ‘no-call-list’ when these scammers call.

• Rhonda kemp says:

They are. Liers. They owe me 700 And delete the emails they sent me to tell me what I made they just never. Payed me. But they sure got pleanty of surveys out of me So I definitely DONT recommend them

• Diane says:

I would like to know if that company ever scam anyone. I was going to use it but I unsubscribe it. But I first put in my name , it did ask for zip code, my birthday. My birthday and name should not be given out even after unsubscribe.

• Teva says:

You keep saying I got money.We’ll send it. No one will keep doing these and you pay. So if you not paying. Stop sending theses. I am a Cop, please believe I know people and will make sure BBB will hear about it

Hello Detective,

I encourage that you do report Survey Voices to the BBB and your other sources. As you will find in the review above, I do not recommend using Survey Voices and do my best to explain why.

I am not surprised that they are not paying out their users. I would try contacting them (Survey Voices, on the Survey Voices website) if you are unhappy with their service.

• meyer suchowljansky says:

I am looking to make money in surveys but I am also looking for other ways to work at home without paying money to start up

• Herbert Shelton says:

Look forward to many more surveys

• Janet Motsinger says:

I believe this is a scram. I have been doing surveys for a few months and have not seen a penny yet. There reply is that I live out of the USA and I live in Indiana with zip code of 46221. They will not reply other that living outside of USA And they will not call me back. Beware this is a scam

• mm Jason says:

It’s apparent that Survey Voices is a complete waste of time for users and is making excuses to not pay. I had my suspicions, thanks for confirming.

• Renee says:

Thank you so much for ur helpful advice Jason! I ran across u by chance as I was looking up Survey Voices cuz I could never get a link to cashing out ur earned money. I have been taking surveys for them for a few months now and decided to check my payout. Thx to u I wont waste anymore of the little free time I had making them richer while I lose time and money. Thx again!

• Janice Keller says:

I don’t plan on trying to stay with survey voices. Every time I try to get in I get this message . ( unfortunately our systems indicated that you accessed our site from a location outside the united states.) Now I’m not outside the U.S unless Kentucky is another country. So I’m done with survey voices. I think they know where they can stick their surveys and I reccomend to anybody else to look elsewhere for good surveys. Maybe somebody will close survey voices down. That would be a good thing. I just know I’m fed up with them.😠

• Katie Sale says:

Hi Jason
    Survey Voices texted me with their sign-up to work for them. I always check to see if they are legit.
    I am desperately trying to find something to earn up to $1000/mo. I am on disability due to car accident and lost a 30 year career in medicine and surgery. When it was finally evident I couldn’t work again my husband is divorcing me.
    Per the above finding something to earn extra money will make a difference between food and whether I am homeless in 5 months.
    I would certainly be appreciatative of anything you know of to suggest

• mm Jason says:

Hi Katie, sorry to hear of your current circumstances.

My top recommendation, as you may have noticed, would be to look into joining Wealthy Affiliate.

My site here focuses on helping people learn how and where they can create revenue online through having their own business via the internet. You do have options when it comes to creating an online business as far as business models go. You can find these different options here.

Not that you implied this, but realize starting a business from scratch could take awhile before seeing sought out results – such as an extra $1,000 a month, but definitely doable. ($1,000 and beyond).

If you had any other questions, feel free to send them my way.

• Joanne says:

Thanks for the info bc Sergey voice just sent me a tx yesterday about making 300
    Dollars and thanks for the other sites u and others on here recommended

• doris tremblay says:

surveys are a waste of time

• mm Jason says:

Yes and no. I use to partake in surveys from time to time but no longer do.

I think most people enjoy them because they are simple and convenient, for the most part.

What I’ve realized is that there are better ways to spend your time online especially if you are interested in earning money. Like starting a business, which anyone can do.

• Edward says:

Hi Jay,

Do the web sites on your page below really pay the amounts Advertised?

Thanks
    Edward

Hi Edward,

I believe what you are referring to is the ads below (if you are on mobile).

The ads are provided by Google and change with every visitor so I am not too sure.

• Mike Hunt says:

This so called survey voices time and nothing but another elaborate online scam and scheme and I am in the process of having this fraudulent website taken down and in my past I have successfully have taken down other fraudulent websites taken down with measures and means that I have at my disposal. It did take some time however in the end I was able to get rid of these types of misleading and scamming type websites.

When I first signed up to this survey voices website I was flooded with emails all the time indicated take this survey and take that survey and the amounts were ranging from $25.00 all the way up to $400.00. Not one single survey that this company sent was truthful and as well I never received one rusted penny from them due to the fact none of it was real and nothing but a bunch of pure lies.

All I can say is avoid this website and do not think you are going to earn anything as all you are doing is wasting your precious time hoping you are actually going to earn something and be financially compensated for your valuable time and efforts.

• nishantshinde says:

Who its work…???

• Alberth says:

Hello this survey voice true or scam because I have a messege wort of $714.25 from you I didn’t open.

• mm Jason says:

Hey Alberth, this is a review of Survey Voices in which we do not recommend them.

I’m not sure of any message or email actually worth $700 unless it comes from your bank, Paypal, or some other online payment system.

Good luck!

• Uwe Paul Mueller says:

I just completed a survey, we’ll see whether this is real or just b.s.

• Barbara says:

Jason,

I’m glad that you are making people aware of their shady business practices. You should also know that the owner of this site Reward Zone USA, LLC is also the owner of several of those “Psychic Readings” sites that scam people out of money one of them is “The Extraordinary Chris” I’ve filed a complaint against them with both State and Federal Regulatory agencies. I’m going to do some further research and uncover all of their sites and go after them!

• Brian says:

I’ve taken over 35 surveys and been promised over 4350.00 and to this date I’ve received nothing. I’ve told then to “Shit or get off the Pot”. I think it goes to a certain site called Stuffing Envelops. I see it as a scam against those who are not completely computer literate. Someone should look into possible legal action against this kind of Discrimination.

• mm Jason says:

Yes, I agree, and definitely a waste of time for people. In the end, the only ones getting paid for your efforts is Survey Voices.

We definitely do not recommend using them.