Is Lucktastic A Scam?

is lucktastic a scam

A fun way, in my opinion, to earning some extra cash ‘online’ is through the use of apps.

Today, we will be zooming in on one app in particular: Lucktastic.

Is it safe? OR is Lucktastic a scam?

Based on some of my findings and experience using this particular app, I do not find it to be a scam.

At the same time, do not expect to replace your income using an app like Lucktastic, or any app for that matter.

Lucktastic can be, however, a nice way to give yourself a chance to earn some money among other prizes.

Make Your Own Luck: Learn How To Create Consistent Income From Home!

In fact, I earned and received my first $1 using it the same day I downloaded it.

Normally I don’t pay much mind to apps like these but after giving Lucktastic an honest try, I was able to earn something:

is lucktastic a scam

What is Lucktastic

Lucktastic is an “instant-win” scratch off game (mobile app) in which it’s (5M+) users have a chance to win tokens or even cash depending on the offer for that particular scratch off card.

It is currently available for Android and iPhone’s and I believe only for U.S. residents, correct me if I am wrong.

The goal of each “scratcher game” is to match 3-like symbols in order to win the full prize for that game:

is lucktastic a scam

Above is an example of one of the scratch-off games – get 3 matching cat symbols and win $1500. Unfortunately, I didn’t win the grand prize here but did receive a few bonus tokens (4) anyway.

The added bonus tokens when playing these scratchers always seems to be the case, which is nice.

Choices, Choices.

After earning enough tokens, which builds up over time if actively using the app, you have the option of selecting from some of the following choices:

is lucktastic a scam

is lucktastic a scam

Tokens within Lucktastic are good for redeeming gift cards for certain popular brands (see some above) and as well as entering into some of their sweepstakes or contests:

is lucktastic a scam

As you can see this contest costs 50 tokens per entry – depending on the prize the cost of entry varies.

Should you expect to win every time?

Hello no, chances are you will never win big but it doesn’t hurt to try.

Not to mention building up enough tokens for a decent prize could take months.

Keep in mind, this is all while playing a free-to-use app.

See Our #1 Rated Service And Learn How To Earn Online.

Why Does An App Like This Exist?

Money, of course!

In my opinion, I think a lot of users enjoy Lucktastic because it is a good time-killer and enjoy the prospect of potentially winning some cash or gift cards.

The creators and team behind the app are getting paid as well, believe that!

You earn tokens or gain the ability to play these “scratchers” usually after viewing an ad. Here’s where the money comes in for the Ramp Jump Games team (Lucktastic creators) – ad revenue.

It’s not uncommon to see promotions for other apps while using your favorite app nowadays. When it comes to Lucktastic your hand isn’t forced into downloading another app or promotion from the advertisers in order to keep playing.

I was just impressed that while using the app, the ads were not overwhelming, that is a turn-off for most and users will not have an issue uninstalling the app and moving on.

Something More Serious

Although it was nice earning a $1 and even being able to cash out through Dwolla (learn more about Dwolla here), there are of course better ways to go about earning money online:

is lucktastic a scam
is lucktastic a scam

The second image is from one of the sales that I earned just Yesterday (from the time of writing this).

Compared to the lucky $1 earned through Lucktastic.

This was done thru one of my websites and wasn’t by chance. With proper training, I learned how to build my own legit business using my laptop.

For those looking to learn how to earn money with their own websites, check out my #1 recommendation.

What To Expect When Joining

• Choose a topic that interests you for your website
  • Step by step help building your website
  • Attracting actual people to your website
  • Ways to earn from your website
  • It’s easy to get help
  • All the necessary support and tools you need to succeed
  • And Much More

For those seriously interested in learning and willing to commit time and effort into a business of their own, check it out.

It’s totally worth it and a much more efficient way to learn how to earn as opposed to playing apps.

Speaking of which…

Final Opinion

Product Name: Lucktastic

Product Owner: Jump Ramp Games

Website: lucktastic.com

Price: Free (download)

7/ 0
Overall Rating - Lucktastic

After seeing mixed reviews and several advertisings for Lucktastic I decided to try it out myself.

And while definitely not the best way to go about earning money via an app or the internet, Lucktastic is not a scam.

Instead, it is a cool free-to-play mobile app which allows its users at a shot to win some cash or other decent prizes (gift cards, sweepstakes for $$ & laptops, etc.).

Here’s what others are saying about Lucktastic:

is lucktastic a scam

Give Lucktastic a try, it’s safe to use.

For those looking for something a little more serious in terms of earning

Start Here And Learn How To Earn Enough Money To Work From Home!

Have a different experience with Lucktastic? Feel free to share your experiences using the app with others below 🙂

• Chris Towers says:

I do not live in the US but live in Europe.

I will try and make use of it and let you know if it works outside of the US.

I am not a gambler at all but now and again I do go into the betting store and take a scratch card here and there. They pass a couple of minutes and you never know 🙂

This looks like fun so will see what I can do from here 🙂

Thanks for the information

Chris

• mm Jason says:

Don’t mention it, Chris.

I feel the same way when it comes to gambling, however Lucktastic offers a free chance at some scratch cards so I thought, “why not”.

Do fill me in if this app is actually global now. Thank you!

• Louis says:

That is an interesting article about Lucktastic. After reading your post, I guess I will just give it a try. Definitely not for making any big money, but can treat it like a game and past-time. And if sometimes can will a buck or two, it is just a nice bonus to have.

Thanks for your sharing

Louis

• mm Jason says:

Don’t mention it, Louis.

Yes definitely, it’s a nice little past-time and nice to see an app that does what it says it will.

• Neil says:

I have always been skeptical about apps like this one. But after reading through your review, I do see how people can earn some money by using Lucktastic 🙂

It does look like a fun and exciting way to make a little money on the side, and it’s great to see that you actually got paid.

However, Lucktastic isn’t for me as I would much prefer to build a real online business. I will look in to your recommendation.

Neil

• mm Jason says:

Lucktastic is a decent little time-killer.

Haven’t had much luck with it since but Hey, I’m optimistic lol.

When it comes to starting an online business and your own website, there is no secrets, magic, or luck involved.

Especially when it comes to using Wealthy Affiliate to help you build it.

The training is straightforward and the support and help from the community are unique. All the tools are in place in order for one to succeed online.

With that being said, it will require some commitment if you are truly wanting to succeed, but it’s all worth it.

I will see you on the inside after joining and be there to help every step of the way!

See ya there, Neil.

• Aminatu salu says:

I will love to know more about making money staying home online.

• Shannon Kirkpatrick says:

I just wish people actually won $1,000 ,$500,$100 etc….. Instead of $1’s , quarters or a few tokens. Kind of misleading but it’s a game.

• mm Jason says:

I believe people do when a decent amount from time to time playing Lucktastic, it’s just rare lol.

I was into it for awhile but stopped playing altogether.

• David Hagin says:

I dont have a website but i really wont to try this out so can some one help me plz. Feel free to call me [EDIT]. Thinks.

• mm Jason says:

Hey David, I decided to edit your phone number out not because I don’t want people to reach out to you, but because the number that you shared will be accessible to EVERYONE online, including the scammers.

Have you visited the #1 recommendation on this site? It will lead you to an online learning center that will help/teach you how to begin creating your own website, choosing a business topic for your website, and the proper steps to making your site profitable. Learn more here!

• Thomas Maroney says:

Everybody makes 1$ and only 1 dollar when they download it. So I guess they got you too. Good luck making anything else. 99% chance not going to happen

• mm Jason says:

I have to be honest with you Thomas, the statement you just made seems to be the case lol.

Haven’t bothered with the app until I came across it recently. Spent 10 minutes playing before realizing that I am wasting my time only to uninstall it again.

Do I think it’s a scam? No I don’t. I know for a fact that people win (rarely). I even have enough “coins” or whatever to redeem a $10 gift card. All in all it’s not worth the time spent – meanwhile Lucktastic racks up the ad revenue.

• AJ says:

I have played luctastic for 2 years… I have received enough tokens to redeem for gift cards. As far as cash, forget it, playing everyday, consistent, never won! That’s 2 years… Don’t plan on winning any money.. Just scratch for a few months straight and redeem for a gift card. Playing a last round, then retiring luctastic… I will buy my own movie ticket!

• mm Jason says:

Ha! It’s a “gamble”. Some win but not many. It’s a (somewhat) fun app to play, but for those wanting to really earn money – your time could be better spent elsewhere.

• Steve says:

You may want to change your screenshot of the gift cards. The 5.00 Amazon card is no longer available. At least it isn’t for me. It was and I got mine but it’s no longer there. My thought is that they make it available and pretty easy to get the first one and then once you redeem that first one and you are hooked they take away that option and the easy way to get it.

• andreafoxx says:

I am here to make some extra money for me and my family n friends and my kids an fiancé get back home to the state

• Jeffrey Guadalajara says:

I do this [edit] all day intermittently between whatever else kind of nonsense I usually got going on. And i gotta tell ya that I enjoy these [edit] lil ratchety skratchety loser tickets cause it cost me nothing and I know people win. So at least I got a shot and I am not being outright totally scammed… Sure odds are you wont win but that’s you… Somebody has to win and why can’t it be me. My chick blows real money at the Casino all day. Even online… So playing for free is where it’s at..

• Some Bloke says:

Oh, it’s obviously a scam. Its sole purpose is to make you think you can win with the intention to serve you advertisements. You’re never going to win enough money to cash out and any attempt to redeem tokens will be met with them phishing for a phone number to send a authentication code to, a code that they will never actually send.

Nobody will ever receive any payouts from them. Cashing out your winnings in any tangible form is impossible, and any attempt to contact the company in any way will result first in the runaround and, if you’re persistent, complete and total blockage.

Those people they post on their facebook page as “winners,” are merely actors they’ve hired to play winners. They probably DID get at least as much as they claim to have. Otherwise, they would not have been paid enough to lie. However, they didn’t win that money through the app. They were hired to pretend to be winners.

Complete and total scam, and I have enough evidence to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. You will see it when I present it as evidence in the lawsuit I’m preparing to file.

• mm Jason says:

I agree about the adverts to some extent and will agree with the fact that Lucktastic is quite the waste of time.

However, I wouldn’t go as far as calling it a scam. It sounds like hiring on actors and paying them (say $5,000) instead of giving out $5,000 to an actual winner would be a very poor choice for the company. Why go through all that trouble and risk reputation when in the end you are still giving away $5,000?

Just my thoughts. I would also read very carefully through their Terms while preparing this lawsuit.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice weekend.

• Bethany says:

My experiences are the same, I also have proof and am seeking every venue possible to let people know they are a total scam! If you do file a lawsuit, it can be a class action, I would love to join you, and I have personally found over individual 100 complaints online regarding their breach of contract and lies. They have made thousands of dollars off me alone in ads, but rather than pay gift cards for tokens as they “promise” they pay schills to post good reviews online.

• mm Jason says:

Hi Bethany,

I have only been hearing complaint after complaint in regards to Lucktastic, which is unfortunate.

Free app or not, nobody like to have their time wasted. I haven’t used the app in awhile but am looking if I had any negative experiences or issues when trying to cash out.

Do update us with any new information.

Thanks, Jason.