is explosive payday a scam

Is Explosive Payday A Scam?

I first stumbled across Explosive Payday via email. It was sent from a Kelly Simmons…

The same lady who tried to SCAM me into purchasing Online Wealth Markets.

After receiving a list from this Kelly Simmons containing her “top 5 online opportunities”, I of course automatically assumed they would all follow in the footsteps of her first offer.

No. 5 on her list caught my attention and I thought it was worth a review.

There’s more than one way to start earning real money from home. But is this offer one of them? Or is Explosive Payday a scam?

Similar to a review I did on Online Wealth Markets, after clicking the link in the email I came to a news-style article but the offer here was particularly different and was very difficult to ignore.

is explosive payday a scam

Facebook hiring work at home positions, and in my area as well!

Immediately I am curious as to what Explosive Payday has to do with Facebook and why would an internet giant such as FB be featured here?

According to the story, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg decided to team up and hire thousands of people interested in working from home.

This is odd.

Leading up to the sales page of Explosive Payday, the news article featured a story of a dad from San Diego, Martin Russo, who’s allowed to work from home now due to being a part of a beta test from this great Facebook/Payday Explosive offer.

They even attempt to share his “proof of income” but reality is it could have come from anywhere online seeing how there is NO name displayed on the earnings statement.

According to this Martin Russo, all he had to do was browse the web and post links on other sites, earning him an average of $14,000 a month working from home.

That’s odd, last time I checked posting links online was an out-of-date method and the pay was beyond poor.

My immediately thought… Here we go again with another link posting scam.

Turn Your Interests Into A Business – Here!

What Is Explosive Payday

After reading the story you’re told where to apply and also informed there is a fee for a “limited amount” kit. The fee is a small enrollment which covers the shipping and processing and separates the people who are serious about working with Facebook through Explosive Payday.

Here’s where you NEED to be careful, I copied this directly from the same article I mention above:

Is this worth quitting your job? If you’re lucky enough to receive a kit, this will simply add as much as $14,000 to your monthly income while working as much or as little as you want.

Unfortunately people do at times fall for these kind of remarks, just don’t be in a rush to quit your job just yet and definitely not by the likes of this product.

Explosive Payday is a typical link posting scam. Having finally reached their “sales” page I can finally confirm that. Here’s the proof:

is explosive payday a scam

Notice where I highlighted “Work from home opportunities have been featured on”?

This is commonly done by scam websites. All it says is “work from home opportunities have been featured on”, and then goes on to list a group of popular news networks.

Of course work from home features have aired on Fox, ABC, CNN, etc. at one point in time. This has nothing to do with Explosive Payday being aired within these networks. This is used an attempt to gain trust within you the potential buyer and to prove how legit it is.

They even directly tell you this is the case, you just have to find it in the fine print below their page:

is explosive payday a scam

Nice try. Also you may have noticed:

is explosive payday a scam

Depending on which city you live, it will say this offer is available in your area making you believe this offer is exclusive to your city. So chances are if you are not residing in San Diego as well, you will see a different city.

Also the “Ending Tuesday, Feb 23, 2016” is completely made up and I’ve seen it time and time again with these scams. This is to create a sense of urgency and make you want to buy before the offer expires.

However, if I check tomorrow it will say the same thing, only with tomorrow’s date. A week from now, a month from now, it won’t make a difference. The offer will still stand.

The video is an interview of an online business strategist who mentions 5 ways she makes money from home includes blogging and the use of google adsense, affiliate marketing, swagbucks and more.

All of which are authentic ways to earn money online, but again.

is explosive payday a scam

None of this has ANYTHING to do with Explosive Payday, that’s probably why they felt the need to constantly advertise during the interview.

See How I Make Money Online!

The Product Itself

From the research I’ve done Explosive Payday is one of two things.

It is a funnel to another product known as the Vibrant Money System, which is another hyped up “get-rich-quick” product that offer VW hosting. (VW Hosting has a long rap sheet of complaints listed against it, I do not recommend this either).

OR it is software for binary trading.

Feel free to confirm which of the two it is below in the comments to warn other readers.

Either way it has nothing to do with working from home for Facebook or learning how to earn money online.

So pretty much here is all we came into contact with:

1. Went from a website containing a news article for Explosive Payday and working from home for Facebook (earning 5 figures a month)
  2. To a copy and pasted unrelated news interview where they found it necessary to plaster their logo onto during the interview
  3. Finally, we are being asked to spend $9.95 for a 5-day “FREE” trial membership. Only to be charged $29.99 per month following the 5 days?

NO THANKS! Lol

is explosive payday a scam

Just Let The Timer Hit 0:00!

Due to the ENDLESS red-flags I was able to find, I do not trust Explosive Payday with my credit card information and did not want to deal with the stress of buying and cancelling with them.

Heck, I barely trust them knowing my email…

Final Opinion

Product Name: Explosive Payday
Product Owner: Unknown
Website: explosivepayday.business (amongst many others)

1/ 0
Not Recommended

These types of products target people who are really in need of money or even people just looking for a way to earn some extra money, somehow.

Explosive Payday is extremely misleading and NOT a real opportunity to work from home, let alone Facebook. It simply doesn’t do a thing it advertises.

Earning Extra From Home

There’s more than one way available to you when it comes to earning money from home using the internet.

To get started, I always recommend people to learn over at the same place that has helped me make money from my laptop.is explosive payday a scam

Wealthy Affiliate.

Here you will learn how to build a business online by building your own websites (you get 2 for free). What you create can be anything of your choosing.

Just keep in mind, earning real money online never comes as simple as “posting links around the web” or happens overnight.

Building a real business to where you are earning full-time income from home takes time and work. I will add that it’s truly a rewarding path to take for those really wanting to learn, create something of value, and ultimately earn extra income online.

Give it a try, the training speaks for itself:

A Legitimate Way To Make Money Online Get Started!

• Jasonvictor says:

Thanks, you help make the issues clear. Already follow WA but glad you are doing your part.

Not a problem, Victor.

Glad you were able to follow my review on Explosive Payday. Many people, for good reason, fall into the trap of thinking they can become rich in an instant online.

The owners of Explosive Payday, and similar products out there, do a good job of misleading people into believing this is possible with their crappy, fake products.

I love mentioning Wealthy Affiliate to others because it’s a safe place to learn how to earn money online and you can even try it for free.

Thanks for stopping by Victor. Good luck!

• JasonTina says:

On the one sent to me it states that Martin Russo is a Little Rock, AR dad. Martin Russo really gets around.

• JasonJason says:

Lol! I guess that’s one of the perks of working for Facebook?

Their little presentation will always show a nearby or the active city in which that person is visiting from.

As we both know, the offer is completely phony and the only reason your city will appear is to gain some sort of trust factor and entice people to sign up.

Thanks for sharing, Tina.

Have a good week.

• JasonDana MacInnis says:

Thank you very much for being a truthful, honest voice in the wild West we call the internet 🙂

• JasonJason says:

Thank You Dana, just trying to do my part.

I noticed you took the time to join Wealthy Affiliate and wanted to say welcome aboard and that you are going to learn a lot from there just by following the training.

One of the things you will learn is that earning money online requires people to actually work.

And not just begin earning magically, or automatically like products such as Explosive Payday leads people to believe.

You’re going to enjoy it there!

Thanks for dropping by and I’ll see you there.

• JasonBarb Simpson says:

Thank you. I not only got an email, but a phone call too. I was cautious when I saw they wanted money for a “free” trial.

Good Eye, Barb!

I guess they expect people to get so caught up in their “great offer”, that they believe people will miss the fact that their is suppose to be a free trial in place.

If you are interested in learning how to earn money online, I recommend giving Wealthy Affiliate a try.

The training is second to none and the true support & help that is available there from other members is far from anything else I have seen online. I have been a happy member there for 9 months now and it would be nice to see more people interested in learning how to generate revenue online become a part of.

Not to mention you can really join and get started for free.

See for yourself!

-Jason

• JasonDewey Myles says:

I am a disabled construction worker/pipefitter/supervisor/40 yrs. Iam looking for a program that is reliable, a program that I can trust, so thAT i can continue to support my family. When i was in ]construction work my word was my bond. This is the kind of company i am looking for.

Hey Dewey,

I think you will find everything you are looking for and more with the services over at Wealthy Affiliate

It’s a great place for learning how to generate income online via your own websites.

These earnings come in time and do require a commitment of time and work.

Hope to see you there, Dewey.

• JasonDona says:

How do u cancel this can someone send me a link

Hey Dona,

Please read the following information below carefully. I obtained it from the Explosive Payday website, it offers details on their refund policy and how to contact them so you may cancel. Hope this helps:

REFUND POLICY

We do not offer refunds on the activation fee or monthly hosting charges. However, there are no long-term contracts, no hidden fees, and you may cancel anytime by simply calling our office. We do offer a 5-day trial after you pay your activation fee. You can use our system for 5-day’s and work with our support staff before you are charged your first hosting fee of $29.95. If for any reason you are unhappy with our system, please call our customer support department at the numbers provided below.

For general questions about your order, billing or questions about our system:

Phone:
      US- 1-866-737-6801 UK- 0808-234-6536 NZ- 0800-451-485
      IRE- 1800-677-626 AU- 1800-122-544 SG- 800-1302-158 ZA- 0800-1302-158 IND- 000-800-100-4553
      Hours of Operation: 9AM to 8PM Mountain Standard Time Monday-Friday.

• JasonLinda Trempe says:

I got a hyped up voicemail from this program. No idea where they got my number. I clicked on the link out of curiosity and noticed that I was immediately redirected to this site. I have 9 years marketing experience online. I also noticed the “featured on CNBC, MSN, etc” but thought the same thing you did. They only speak in generic terms, work at home opportunities….not that particular company by name. And the “free” 5 days trial costs $9.95. If you go to leave, or back out of, the offer that amount, like many online sales offers, drops to half price of $4.95. They definitely want your credit card number! They talk about giving you small jobs to start with, so you can see how to earn money. That’s another red flag. Those small jobs will undoubtedly be during the 5 day trial. Then once they charge the $29.95 it’s too late to find you’ve wasted your money. And despite the claims you’re working with Facebook, the disclaimer at the bottom says not affiliated with Facebook in any way.

You recommend Wealthy Affiliate for people who want to learn the ropes. I also was a WA when I started online marketing. I do recommend it.

• JasonJason says:

Thanks for sharing some insight and your experience with us, Linda.

And yes, Explosive Payday poses as a chance to work from home with Facebook but it CAN be found directly on the website that Explosive Payday has zero affiliation with Facebook.

Glad you were able to comment and help others out and think twice before falling into this trap.

Have a great week!

PS. Wealthy Affiliate is an awesome place for beginners to get started with their own online business and gain an understanding for how money is actually made via the internet :).

• JasonSuzee says:

I came across the explosivepayday website through a job search site. Of course, the claim that this was working for Facebook gave me doubts, but it showed a Facebook post from a user named “Facebook” and was liked by “Mark Zuckerberg”. Since we all know how hard it would be to create a Facebook page with these names… I decided to do a search for “ExplosivePayday scam” and now I am here…

I also had it say that it was offered in my area and the deadline was tonight. But strangely, Mark Russo lives in my area too! I also love that he is a father of two, shown in the pic with a little girl and boy, but is only thankful that he has more time with his parents, wife and SON. Not sure a neglectful father who ignores his daughter is a great mentor, right? Lol

• JasonJason says:

Great observation Suzee lol.

With Explosive Payday the bottom line is I noticed too many red flags and I wish this wasn’t the case with so many “make money” or “job opportunities” online.

It would be excellent to come across more resources which actually provided value and allowed people to learn or earn how to make money while using a computer.

If you are interested in learning I suggest you take a look at my top recommendation which is a site I came across while searching how people earn money through their websites. This is the place to be for anyone wanting to make money from home.

It is not a job however, you will be learning how to create your own websites and eventually building that into a proper business all done from your computer. I joined close to 10 months ago and haven’t left since.

Check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good rest of the week Suzee!

• JasonKelly says:

You have a really nice site! Very informative content.
    I wasn’t sure what explosive payday was. Thanks to your research I’ve got my interest other places now.

I’ll mention one thing I don’t quite understand about WA. I was a platinum member for a little while. They were definitely a great place to build your website or blog. However, I never found them that helpful. Not helpful enough to not just get my domain hosted elsewhere cheaper. Kyle and Carson are too busy w/ all their customers. It’s not likely the advice they give is very thought out. I would send them a message. They would answer the next day. Which was understandable. It’s just how they were answered. They would usually get back to me with a question in exchange.
    The videos were too boring to go through everyone of them. They all seemed so redundant.. Wa is definitely a real place though. Nothing extremely special about the assistance given though. It was kind awkward, they have all the newbies in a forum posting w/ platinum members.. You would hear things like. I expect to make $10k my first month.
    I’ve got new soft you. Don’t quit your job after joining here either.. I never made a penny when I was a member. Not saying others don’t. It’s just a really slow money process yet to be seen.
    From what I gathered the only money you can really make. Is if you join the WA affiliate program. Like you have done with your site. If someone signs up from your page you get commission of them. Then off the next guy that person gets to sign up and so on..
    Wa is just a pyramid scheme intertwined w/ a legitimate business tools /resources site.
    That always bugged me, that we weren’t ever told. Straight out the gate. If you want to make big bucks become a pyramid scheme affiliate.. Don’t waste your time building your niche/ blog site. Thinking that alone will get you money. If I’d known then what I know now. I would have just made a wealthy affiliate blog.. Smoked them up real good, and hopefully earned some new customers.

Hi Kelly,

Firstly, thank you for the compliment! I have committed a lot of time, research, and even money on scams (not Explosive Payday however) in order to provide a better service here at Extra Paycheck Online.

Secondly, sorry Wealthy Affiliate didn’t work out for you as expected.

You mention being a platinum member, I have never heard of this in my 10 months of being a member there. Members have the option of trying WA out for free and joining Premium membership if it’s something they see value in.

You must have been there at an earlier date.

The fact is a lot of members there are finding success online, I myself have been earning income each month thanks to what I learned at Wealthy Affiliate, and of course taking action on what I have learned.

It was the first place I joined and took serious and it has paid off! You should reconsider joining and following those boring videos…

Speaking of which, and you confirmed WA is a real place, any results or goals you seek depend on you and your commitment to your business, Wealthy Affiliate is a great resource for learning the ropes and starting a business online – even for complete beginners.

You cannot go out and purchase a workout DVD, say that the routines within the DVD are boring, only do partial workouts, and expect to be completely fit as a result.

Unlike the scams online, it’s made clear in the beginning that starting a business online requires real work.

I cannot speak on behalf of Kyle and Carson – but you do have access to an entire community of people in the event you need help. Yes new members can contact Premium members which makes perfect sense to me.

Lastly, I want you to think about one of the main focuses being taught in the Certification Courses (which anyone can try the first course for free and see if Wealthy Affiliate is a right fit for them).

One of the main focuses IS affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing allows you to join other affiliate networks like Amazon, EBay, Walmart, Foot Locker, ShareASale, and so on for free (I’m sure you’re aware their are 1000’s of these available). Once approved by these affiliate network(s), which is not a hard process, you have access to sell the products or services from these affiliate networks on a site of your own. Earning you a commission for each sale.

Thanks to WA, this is not my only website and I am an affiliate with Amazon, which anyone can become. Therefor I have access to just about ALL of their products and services and can share them on my website, if someone visits my website and purchases a product or service, which they were likely looking to buy anyway, I can earn money.

So it’s no wonder that Wealthy Affiliate, who teaches about affiliate marketing, has an affiliate program of their own! This business is affiliate marketing, where are you getting pyramid scheme from?

I do earn a commission if someone sees the value in Wealthy Affiliate and decides to join thru my website. I’m not about numbers. Like I said I have committed a lot of time and research into this site and business and know that I can help others begin earning money online too…

By the way, promoting Wealthy Affiliate is completely optional and offered as a second resort. This is apparent to anyone who took the time to follow the first lessons in the Certification Courses.

Promoting WA or other online opportunities (all have affiliate programs!) is in my opinion a more difficult route opposed to starting a site with a topic that you are passionate about.

All of this can be learned at Wealthy Affiliate.

Thanks for stopping by Kelly, and please reach out if you have any further concerns.

Have a great weekend,

• JasonCheryl Barbieri says:

I have looked online for. Years and yes I agree with everything you’re saying because all of it is a bunch of bullshit if you really want to be making money online you shouldn’t have to pay to make money and I have an invention and I got half of the product together and I can get the other half because I don’t have the fun anyway I agree

• JasonJason says:

Hey Cheryl, there are A LOT of misleading products/jobs out there that promote making money online and even charge you for complete nonsense.

In other words, their flat out scams.

On the other hand their are places where you can safely learn how to create websites, your own internet business, and making money online in general. These kind of sites and opportunities are far outweighed by the scam products online, Explosive Payday being one of the scams.

In saying so, some of these legitimate opportunities will cost some money for access to their training, tools (such as website builders), personal and technical support and so on.

People are willing to pay for proper education and needed tools, the trick is to find something that works, more importantly works for you! Avoid the unnecessary up sells too…

Hope this helps and good luck to you and any future endeavors!

• Jasonmaz says:

hi . i hope every things is well with you . a lot of peoples stole my money and try get more . i trust them do easy . now i am broke . i am a graphic designer and web developer . great worker by internet and online things . please help me and tell me which program is good to make money .. all of them, is scam. who can i trust ?
    please help

• JasonJason says:

Hi Maz, everything is going well. Thanks for asking!

Sorry for the bad experiences and you’re right there are a lot of scams out there.

Try Wealthy Affiliate, I am on their everyday learning, helping others, and improving my business.

Stay away from the get rich quick schemes and the people telling you that their system will make you money on autopilot. It’s a lie!

If you need any further help, please just ask.

• Jasontammy says:

• JasonDeven says:

I received a voice call from someone about this company. I immediately supected a scam. Glad you confirmed it.

• JasonSheri says:

Thank you for this! I received a call. Telling me about this and that they would call back! I am so glad I read your article! Again thank you for posting it!

• JasonLeticia says:

My 1st question is are you really who you say you are “Jason”

Is this Free, No money asked, or like all the rest of this scams out there.

How soon does training start, and do you really help to help people, who like millions are in need of money, work etc. I need honestly, truth, and integrity here. As really the way the world is changing there isn’t anymore integrity, in most people.

I like to learn this so I can learn something new, and perhaps, make enough money to pay my bills, debts, and live comfortably.

So please respond back ASAP

• JasonJason says:

Hey Leticia this is Jason (been Jason for 26 years now) lol.

If you are referring to the invitation found near the bottom of the post, no it’s not a scam and yes you can join for free.

It’s an online learning center that will teach you how to build your own online business step by step, I am active there everyday and do my best helping out whoever needs it. That being said there’s an entire community of other individuals there as well, some just starting out, some well established.

Again you can join for free but there is an option to upgrade. I recommend trying out the free membership so that you know exactly what Wealthy Affiliate has to offer and what kind of work to expect.

You can see my full review and experience as a Wealthy Affiliate user by clicking here.

If you’re interested in learning new things and wanting to earn money online, I think this opportunity is worth exploring. Upon joining just take it one lesson at a time and if you need any help let me know.

Hope to see you there,

• JasonSondra Steger says:

I first of all want to thank you for your candid posting. I had a feeling this was a scam, but I also know there are some out there that are not. I’ve looked for 2 types of jobs, one…on line from home, 2…mystery shopper. Either of those I could handle, but there is a reason I would have to pick my own hours and days to do either. I am 68 years old living on a Very Fixed income. I had to quit my job as administrative supervisor over surgical services (5 offshoot departments made up the surgical services) at a local hospital when I was 50. I have Fibromyalgia and I had come to the point I could no longer do my job. Also my husband and I were raising our grand daughter. The Fibro was not my only medical problem, but I kept everything else under control with medication. However, there is no medication that they can give for Fibro since they have no idea what causes it let alone how to treat it. I spent years fighting it (and still am), I spent the biggest part of 2 years in bed, but I was determined it would not keep me there. It’s been a long road and I’m sure you’re not interested in my personal battle. Let me just say losing my job, putting us in a one salary home took us down pretty quickly. The only medication I got for the Fibro was high powered pain meds and depression medication. Anyway, I haven’t been able to get a job sense due to never knowing how I will be able to function on any given day. Some days are fairly good, others, the pain is too much for me to get out of bed. So… I’m looking for something I can do on my own schedule. It’s not been easy and now we are raising our great grand daughter. She is 4. I need to make some money.
    Again, thank you for posting what you did. It answered my questions.
    Bless you and yours,
    Sondra

• JasonJason says:

Hi Sondra, thank you for reaching out and sharing your story with me and I’m sorry to hear about your condition.

The best way to earn consistent income online would be to start your own business and website which you can learn to do here.

You can certainly look into getting an online job, but I have never had an online job nor have applied to one, so I don’t share them too often on this site.

The site I shared above teaches you how to build and maintain a long-term business online, it’s free to join and use but for access to everything it will cost. I suggest checking it out and seeing if it’s right for you.

That being said starting a business online could take several months before you begin seeing an income. I know it did for me but I now work from home full time.

While you are getting setup there you could look into some survey sites where you can earn around $200 (give or take) but there somewhat time consuming (but will pay). These are two that I enjoy: User Testing, MySurvey

I hope this helps and do let me know if you have any questions.

• JasonSondra says:

Jason, thank you for taking time to read my post and give me advice. I will gladly check on the sites you sent me, however I have no idea what type of business I could do. As I said, some days I can’t even function and wouldn’t a business have to be pretty well maned to keep up with it and make enough earnings to make it worth the time. I will check out the survey sites too.
        You have been so helpful. Thank you very much.
        Sondra

• JasonJason says:

I completely understand Sondra, and know that there’s no pressure to join or any of that.

Creating a consistent income online usually comes by having your own business, in order to have your own business you will need your own website.

What I recommend, Wealthy Affiliate, will take you by the hand and help you decide on a business topic, begin building a solid foundation for your new business, and how to run and maintain it.

It is a process, but this is a great introductory business that can help you earn income from home.

Good luck, let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

• JasonJace says:

I have been getting phone calls from some guy wanting me to sign up to do this explosive payday opportunity. Ive never heard of him or do I know how he got my phone number dont sign up for it. Its a SCAM

Thank you for confirming what I had all ready suspected

• JasonJennifer Rodriguez says:

Thank you so much for this information.
    I was stupid enough to fall for this, I lost my job 4 months ago and I haven’t been able to find another one. Now I am trying to cancel the 5 day trial, but there is only one phone number and no one ever answers, do you happen to know where to call to cancel? Thanks so much!
    Jennifer

• JasonJason says:

Don’t feel bad. It happens to the best of us.

I’ve been in a similar situation Jennifer and know how frustrating it can be, be sure to use more caution – if it sounds too good to be true, run the opposite way.

In order to cancel, all I am seeing on the website is to “call their office”. Do you notice any type of membership support or live chat that you can contact somebody from? I would even send a reply to their email letting them know that “the service is not what I expected and I would like to cancel immediately”.

Also consider notifying your credit card/bank or however you made the purchase to dispute the charge.

Hope you can get this resolved soon. If not, I would file a consumer complaint. Scroll down to the ‘File a complaint about online purchases’ section to get started: https://www.usa.gov/consumer-complaints

Sorry you had to go thru this experience.

• JasonBill says:

Received a voice message on my cell phone – call did not show on the call log??? Message to log onto http://www.jobwithbob.com for work in the Reno area. It linked to http://www.explosivepayday.com.
    I Googled for a review and found this site.
    Thanks.

• Jasonjoe vecina says:

not sure wealty affiliate is for me,

• JasonSharon K Street says:

As a writer (English Major in College), I see a lot of MISTAKES in English Language usage on some of the Blogs I read!! For instance–THEIR is possessive, THERE is a PLACE or POSITION. Or with issue! They are or They’re as the contraction!! Please do not confuse the two! The same is true with Your and You are. Your is possessive and You are (You’re). Thank you!

• JasonJason says:

Congrats on being an English Major. I don’t see how this relates to the article, but thanks for proofreading my post and other blogs at whim.

You’re welcome?

PS. I hope I used the correct you’re above.