I keep getting asked what’s the difference between Clickfunnel and Shopify and which one is better to build a website.
For starters: ClickFunnels and Shopify are both e-commerce software that provide all the needed features an online store requires. If you own a business and run your business entirely online, you know the difficulties of engaging and retaining your customers. For e-commerce, it can be even more complex to run a website that has all the features you want without the technical training of a programmer. ClickFunnel and Shopify both make it easy to create an awesome website with all the key features to help you sell your product.
Features of Clickfunnels
ClickFunnels is easy to access: Not everyone can operate a computer. To some people, doing this can be so frustrating to handle sometimes. Other e-commerce softwares like Shopify can be a bit tricky for an amateur who is trying to learn the rules of the course. The complexity is better for programmers and, to be honest, not all small businesses can afford to pay for it. For starters, ClickFunnels has a lot more features and is even easier to use. For a blogger specializing in recipe development, I doubt he/she has the time to learn how to code. Let the blogger cook and ClickFunnels will do the rest!
ClickFunnels allows users to easily create amazing landing pages: What is most surprising about this all-in-one concept is that it’s easier to integrate all these features into a website. So, not only are the features simplified, but they are all connected without you having to learn how to do it. All this is automatic and included.
In addition, a specific feature of ClickFunnels is that of the autoresponder by email. When a customer chooses to receive e-mails from your site, they will immediately receive a “Thank You” and a confirmation e-mail in their inbox.
ClickFunnel boasts of entrepreneurs who have leveraged on the ease and power of ClickFunnels to achieve success in their business.
– ClickFunnels includes an autoresponder, a split tester, analytics, and many other built-in tools, making it very powerful against the competition.
– Create responsive mobile landing pages
– Have options for subscribers to email immediate registration requests
– Choose from a variety of templates and themes to personalize your site.
– E-commerce options compatible with leading retail services
– Ability to lead webinars
– Integration of social media channels
– ClickFunnels offers a 40% commission rate on all sales and offers one of the best programs available on the market.
– The sticky cookies are amazing and of course, lead to other sales.
– There is a huge list of products to promote and many potential gains.
– The dream car contest is a fantastic motivation.
For a limited time, they are providing Free 14 Day Trial Pages to test drive the product.
– There is a 45-60 day wait for ClickFunnels commissions.
– The system displays gains that are not always accurate, especially in case of refund.
– Download a CSV file to see the commissions always has its limits.
– The high price of ClickFunnels and certain other products will result in higher refund or cancellation fees.
– Winning a dream car requires a lot of work and investment in time and money.
– The competition between affiliates has become fierce and many affiliates never go very far.
– Consumer awareness has increased, making it harder to attract new potential customers.
If you are not looking for sales funnels, but want to create an amazing website fast, read my article on the easiest website builder.
– Add a Shopify e-commerce template to your existing site: If you already have a blog or website and want to add a store, no problem with Shopify. You simply configure your Shopify store in a subdomain (subdomains do not cost anything to configure).
– Security: You would not want to go to a store, give up your credit card, enter your PIN and write your address, so why would you expect people to neglect their expenses online? If you do not provide secure online payments, your store may fail. Security is essential for online shoppers. Shopify is able to handle security compliance, upgrades and hacker protection. This avoids data breach or hacking, allowing you to focus on increasing money and registering users. In addition, you are also guaranteed access to dedicated support whenever you encounter problems. For startups requiring solutions that do not require additional costs, the support team can provide valuable information and assistance.
– Free try: You can try it for free for 30 days. Take advantage of this offer by exploring the different models of e-commerce websites from which they must choose.
– Payment process: Shopify facilitates integration with a credit card gateway and / or PayPal. If you’re selling digital products – no problem – you can offer them through an integrated app that comes with your Shopify subscription.
– No contract required: When using Shopify, you must not commit for any period of time. You pay month by month. I do not need to tell you how good it is. After all, when you first start, the last thing you want to do is to commit to long-term expenses.
– Automatic backups: Shopify backs up your store so you do not fear losing data.
– No knowledge of computer coding is required: You do not need to know how to create websites to create a Shopify e-commerce store. Shopify makes it easy to choose and configure your 50 models by simply clicking the buttons.
– Use your own domain: it’s a good idea to start building your store on your own domain. Shopify makes it easy to install an e-commerce store on your own domain.
– Low monthly cost: Being able to limit fixed costs and having a variable cost option (that is, costs directly related to your sales) is a great feature and benefit when you start your online business.
– Bandwidth unlimited: This means that if you receive a flood of visitors, your site will not be down. Of course, this is essential to the proper functioning of an e-commerce store online.
– Customer and technical support: You can contact Shopify for help, use their Shopify forums, and view detailed tutorials on the Shopify help wiki. You will not have to fight.
– Very few shipping partnerships: Now, I do not know if you can set up direct shipping with a company other than Amazon, Shipwire and Webgistix. Probably one of these 3 will meet your needs, but otherwise, it may be more complicated than necessary to set up an automated order processing system. Again, you will need to discuss this with potential senders and Shopify.
So both Shopify and ClickFunnels are solid products, but have slightly different usage (areas where they have the best fit). If you have an infoproduct or business that requires lead generation or customer education/brand awareness, clickfunnel wins hands-down. Whereas, if you want to create an online shop with a range of different products or services, Shopify is the way to go.